Saturday, December 6, 2014

Jadeite & White

Hellooo!
I'm back.  I've started antiquing again since I opened my brand new Etsy Shop. It's been fun.  I now feel like a personal shopper for all of you!  I'm going to use this blog to show you all my finds.  Most of the stuff I purchase will be going directly to Etsy, but I couldn't go antiquing without finding a few treasures of my own!  

Since opening my shop, I've had an even stronger desire to go treasure hunting.  All ready, I've had some success and some learning experiences. The learning experience I'll save for another day, but it involves breaking something I just purchased!

Today, I went out with a new friend that also likes to antique, but she's still a little new to the experience.  She found a few things, which made me happy.  She reminded me of myself when I first started picking up things for my first apartment.  I started by collecting things I thought were neat, and I even started forming color schemes.  Within a year I had a full-blown Pyrex addiction... she's been warned.  I'm excited to see how she incorporates her pieces though; everyone has their own style.  

Anyway, my new obsession is jadeite.  I never thought I'd like it as much as I do, but seeing it paired with white dishes has totally changed my mind!  I mean look at it.  It's so pretty! These items I picked up today are for resale, but now I want to redo my entire kitchen! Eeek! Maybe another day...  

All these items will be for sale in the shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment