Wednesday, November 7, 2012

J.Crew Inspired

I will admit that I occasionally shop at stores like J.Crew, but I'm not embarrassed to say that I can't afford to all the time. If anything, I look through catalogs to gain inspiration. Here, I've created an outfit that I think could qualify as J.Crew attire. The button-up is a thrift store find and I think a guy's shirt (ha). The sweater came from Arie. I paired a bunch of random necklaces together that I had: big, chunky, and shiny ones. To top it off, I paired the outfit with my favorite orange/coral lipstick. Skinny jeans and flats complete the look. Now I know the outfit isn't totally on the cheap, but it's still way less expensive than this completed look if it were from J.Crew, so I'm calling this a success. Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment